Join us for a conversation with healthcare, business and technology leaders where they’ll discuss optimal return-to-work strategies for keeping employees safe while crafting a return-to-work plan.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- How to create a holistic plan to prepare employees to return to work while minimizing risks and general anxiety
- How to manage and track employees health status with the right permissions
- Which back to work policies are needed for compliance and how to implement them
- How you can leverage Covid-19 medical resources to support employees and their families as they make this transition
- Dr. Becky Smith: Duke Health - Associate Professor of Medicine
- Kimball Parker: SixFifty at Wilson Sonsini - CEO
- Ryan Higginson-Scott: Fuze - Senior Director, Global People Operations
- Ryan Sandler: Truework - CEO
Who should attend?
HR teams, General Counsel and anyone involved in employee health & safety programs, workforce strategies, legal, risk management and compliance.
Truework is a platform for employment and income verification that puts consumers in control of their personal data. Truework digitizes the verification process for HR departments, banks, and others, to make it faster and more secure for employees to get verified when applying for a loan, jobs, or apartment rental. Founded by Ryan Sandler, Ethan Winchell and Victor Kabdebon in 2017, the company is backed by Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and others, and has raised $45 million to date.
To learn more, visit www.truework.com.